Kyoto Arts Core Network
To act as an information exchange hub for people involved in specialist activities that support the cultural arts in Kyoto.
To offer a platform that contributes to the collection, publishing, and dispatching of many kinds of diverse information.
To promote Kyoto as an international artistic and cultural capital through the refinement of the creative environment.
Kyoto Arts Core Network is a network that was established through a city-wide appeal in order to connect people performing specialist activities that support the cultural arts in Kyoto.
Currently registered members include theatre production staff, curators, gallerists, designers, researchers, publishers, and a diverse range of talented people from many fields.
General meeting: once a year, the previous year’s report and current projects, etc., are discussed.
Regular meeting: twice or three times a year, lectures or exchange meetings are held.
Projects: various projects are started up according to proposals from members.
Anyone is able to join provided they are involved in specialist activities that support the cultural arts in Kyoto City.
The KACN registration form here.
On becoming a member you will:
- receive email newsletters from the office.
- have your details included in the KACN website member list (optional).
- be able to propose a project plan at the general and regular meetings.
* Membership is free of charge
Kyoto Arts Core Network office (Kyoto Art Center)TEL: 075-213-1000
About the Logo
- By connecting the various people that support Kyoto’s cultural arts….
- …and using the symbol of Kyoto’s character…
- …the network gradually spreads!